TOP Platform End User License Agreement
The Use of the Technology and atmospheric mission platform - OPerations (TOP) and its data is subject to the following conditions:
The user acknowledges and shall at all times respect the Copernicus Products Intellectual Property Rights (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R1159&qid=1401259246443&from=EN).
To the best of TOP´s team knowledge, the provided products are not subject to any right or claims of any third parties. However, TOP does not accept liability in this respect, nor for any consequences, whether direct or indirect, of any use of the platform and of its products.
The use license is provided and accepted though the platform registration and credentials provision. The user is full responsible of each operation performed using the assigned credentials and shall not transfer to any third part the username and password.
In the event of non-compliance or default of the part of the user with respect to any of these conditions, the TOP team reserves the right to cancel the permission to use the TOP platform without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TOP Registered users have access to TOP through which they can access and combine selected tools and products and download the results under specific product licenses.
2. Content accessible through TOP may only be used under the terms of the license attributed to it, as updated from time to time by the licensors.
3. No Endorsement. No user may publicly represent or imply that TOP or the TOP team (SISTEMA, EOX, ZAMG), is participating in, or has sponsored, approved or endorsed the manner or purpose of the use or reproduction of any of the Content.
6. Exclusion of Liability and Warranties. Other than in cases of intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by its staff or representatives, or claims resting on an injury to life, body or health, the TOP team shall not be responsible nor liable to any user of TOP for any loss or damage of any sort incurred in connection with the use of TOP. The TOP team shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any Content. Any Content made available for download or use through or within TOP is supplied "as is" without further warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. Subject to the aforesaid, the TOP team shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Content. The TOP team shall not be liable and accept no representation or responsibility for the functionality or contents of external websites, services or software products hyperlinked from TOP. The TOP team disclaims all warranties related to the provision of Content through TOP.
7. Protection of Personal Data. The TOP Data Protection and Privacy Statement applies to all personal data provided by the user in order to register.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
1. Purpose(s) of the Processing. Your personal data is collected in order to provide you with the services you have requested. We may use the personal data associated with those services in order to perform an analysis of the use of the services and to derive use statistics of all items and services available in the TOP data portal, in order to improve service performance as well as user relations and experience. The personal data you provide in the registration form will not be redistributed by any means, nor be used for any other purpose. It will be processed in accordance with the TOP team data protection rules.
2. Recipients of the Data Processed. For the purpose detailed above, access to your personal data is given to the TOP team and its Contractors implementing this service, as well as the European Union. No personal data is shared with other third parties.
3. Categories of Data Processed. The only personal data collected and further processed is the information you enter yourself in the registration form. The compulsory fields concern your name and surname and a valid email account.
4. Modalities of the Processing Operation You will be asked to enter your personal data to an online registration form. The contents of the registration form will be automatically stored in a database.
5. Right of Access, Rectification, Erasure and Portability. You may ask the TOP team to access a copy of your personal data, as well as to rectify and erase any such data. In order to do either, you can edit your account profiles or delete your account at any time. Deletion of the account will terminate your service contract with the TOP team. You have right to request from the TOP team to export your personal data to a third party. Any such as well as further requests you should address in writing to the TOP team PII Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com.
6. Data Retention. The information you provide in order to enter into the service contract will be retained for the duration of this contract. Please note that the TOP team will not be in control of personal data like password which it is encrypted and anonymously verified.